DAY 7: Heyri Art Vliiage with my boy:)



Heyri Art Village-My second trip to this beautiful place where all artists gather:) So many new places I've visited trip despite being there just a few months before! Also, I'm writing a new post in the middle of the school term, because I really miss the times we were so carefree exploring this foreign land together. One month since I came back to sunny island, getting used to life very quickly:) Super glad to be back to familiarity but yet occasionally reminiscing the carefree days!



Hanlip Toy Museum--If anyone is heading to Heyri, this museum is like a hidden gem itself:) Enter and you'll find out why!

















Heheehe junwei found a chair that suits his height!:D




Let's talk over coffee:)
If only we had the liberty to do that now haha sigh!




Swag.





Froggie (HAHAHA)





Museum of Modern History of Korea--Another MUST GO if you're at Heyri. Despite the outside looking like a small gallery, the inside is three storey worth of treasures! Especially if you're into museums and vintage stuff like us!



Model material>>









There was even a soldier costume free to try out!:P




Foresta Book Cafe--Really miss big open cafes like this because Singapore is so space restricted. Something that I want to transport back to Singapore is the cafe culture! Not only are there uncountable number of cafes there, they are so conveniently located, quiet, with free wifi, abundance of power plugs and spending the whole day in most cafes without being chased out! Apologies to non-cafe lovers, but I will forever sing praises of their cafes:) If only Singapore has ONE cafe for me to call 'hideout'..




Rushed back for Korea BBQ with the rest of annyeong sunshine!:)

Comments

Popular Posts