Gwangjang Market


After school one evening, I decided I wanted to visit Gwangjang Market, which is located right at Euljiro 4 ja, exit 4. Because it was an unusually cold night, there were many people crowded in the tents eating some pipping hot delicacies of Korea.


Many interesting food types that I have never seen nor tried before! When it comes to food, I think I'm more on the adventurous side, so I couldn't wait to try some of them!!




Sundae, which is the intestines stuffed with thick glass noodles was the first thing that caught my eyes. This sausage like thing was so big and long, wondered how it tasted as good as it looks!


Other kinds of food include fried snacks and chon (pancakes).



Odeng (fishcakes), which was the BEST in the -10 degrees weather:)


Glass noodles that reminded a lot of what my mum always cooked at home!


Selfie before the food was served:)


The view from my seat:) The seats were heated so strongly our butts burnt from the warmth! HAHHAA!


The food we ordered! Odeng, kimbap, sundae, glass noodles! The sundae was the best ones I've eaten in Korea as of yet. The glass noodles were richly seasoned and intestines were not too tough:) Craved for this several nights consecutively after this meal! Tasted better than it looks:)


After round one at one tent, we moved to another stall which was selling this fried pancake:) Ordered one t try and it tasted like some potato paste! We still have no idea what it is till now!



More exotic food we saw at the market!


Cute ahjussi that posed fr my photo:)


Round 3 at Holly's Coffee nearby!:)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts