List of things to do after successful acceptance

Upon receiving thee acceptance email from IRO, we were all super excited! I remember at that exact point of time I was in Phuket enjoying my December holidays, so it was definitely double joy!! It took me quite a while to have that good news settling in and I was even more overwhelmed when all my close buddies managed to get through.

So, I was successfully accepted for exchange to Korea University for Fall Semester 2014/ 2015, which is from August to December.



Here is the list of items needed for submission by February:

1. Bank Statement: You will have to go down personally to the bank with the account holder to request for the letter. About 2-3 working days for collection. Fees is approximately $23.

2. Endorsement Letter from scholarship awarding organisation 

3. Two Letters of Recommendation: For me, I requested from my Korean lecturer and my psychology tutor. Mostly, they will request for you to write the letter yourself and they will just re-organise:)

4. Original NUS Transcript: will be sent by NUS

5. Copy of A level certificate: front and back

6. Passport photocopy

7. Other documents required by your partner university: For Korea University, these additional documents (Certificate of Health, Statement of Purpose, passport size photo) are only required later. However, I had it all done and submitted.



TIP: Before submitting documents, make a photocopy as they will still be needed.

OR, you can go down directly to the Dean's office(AS7 #05-04) to retrieve back the entire set of document after they have faxed over.




Comments

Popular Posts